Company: Irish Embassy Pubs Inc. / Irish Embassy Pub & Grill.
Business information: We are The Irish Embassy Pub & Grill, an eating establishment which is inspired by a centuries-old tradition of providing a level of hospitality unique to only the most authentic of Irish pubs and restaurants.
Business Location: 49 Yonge St, Toronto, ON, M5E 1J1
Work location: Same as above.
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
• Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
• Develop, implement and analyze budgets
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
• Address customers' complaints or concerns
• Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
• Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
• Participate in marketing plans and implementation
• Recruit, train and supervise staff
• Provide customer service, resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
• Conduct performance reviews
• Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
• Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
• Organize and maintain inventory
• Cost products and services
• Education: Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is required.
• Experience: At least 3 years of experience in in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
• Smart Serve certification is required to meet Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) for the Ontario hospitality industry requirement.
Salary: $23.00 to $24.00 hourly – 44 hours per week
- 100% discount on 1 meal per shift.
- Taxi/Uber home at the end of a closing shift.
Flexibility on schedule is required. Shifts from Monday to Sunday. Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30pm or 5:30pm – 3:00am, Saturday 10:00am – 5:30pm or 5:30pm – 3:00am, Sunday 10:00am – 5:30 or 5:30pm to 2:00am.
The shifts may vary according to the business needs and extra hours may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 49 Yonge St, Toronto, ON, M5E 1J1