We are looking for a Human Resources professional to join our Ontario Team located in Brampton. This position offers diverse and challenging opportunities for the right individual.
Human Resources Business Partner
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources – Ontario, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting and guiding our Ontario-based divisions with: HR policies, administration and management of disability and Worker’s Compensation claims, Employee and Labour Relations, Collective Agreements, administration of pension and group benefit plans, general recruitment, Health and Safety and other special projects.
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Human Resources Generalist capacity or similar role is required
- Experience working in a unionized environment is required
- Experience managing WCB claims is required
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources / Labour Relations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written English
- Excellent team player and able to work independently
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in Transportation industry is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with Federal Legislation – Canada Labour Code is preferred but not required
- CHRL designation
In return for your commitment, we offer an attractive total compensation package which includes a competitive salary, benefits, company pension plan as well as financial support for professional development.
TransForce Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Through our commitment to the spirit and principles of Employment Equity, we welcome applications from designated group members - Women, Visible Minorities, Aboriginals and Persons with Disabilities.
Kindly submit your resume along with the cover letter including salary expectations for this position to: email@example.com
Only the candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.