As a Bell Authorized Sales Agent you will sell and promote Bell services including Bell TV, Bell Internet and Bell Home Phone to residential customers by meeting with them face to face. The representative will maintain positive relationships with customers for the purpose of accessing and increasing sales of select products within their assigned territory. If you have excellent communication skills, feel like being independent, being in charge of driving your own sales, are a self-starter, and essentially, being your own boss, this may be the right path for you!
Have you recently graduated from with a Human Resource degree? Looking for an entry level experience to start your career and learn valuable skills in the Human Resource field? Then we are looking for you!
Appco Group Canada is currently seeking an outgoing an Entry Level Recruitment Administrator to join their energetic Sales and Marketing company Company. Due to ambitious growth plans for our Canadian operations, and an increasing client base, we are currently looking for a Recruitment Administrative for our Hamilton, ON location.
The role will be to provide recruitment and management support to the Managing Director along with basic administration tasks. The role will involve running and managing a lively reception, liaising with the sales force, administrative support of the company including Sales Managers and Field Representative. The individual should be a good all-rounder that is capable of handling multiple facets – everything involved with ensuring a small sales office functions properly.
Your key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Design and execution of recruitment advertisements when necessary to maximize growth potential
- Inbound & outbound telephony screening of applicants
- Administrative support to applicants at each stage of the recruitment and vetting process
- Assisting the Sales Manager with interviewing of applicants from time to time
- To ensure full and correct data is maintained and reported on.
- Any other duties as expressed by the Sales Manager, Country Manager and/or Recruitment Manager
- Reception Management:
- To meet and greet all customers, both internal and external
- Maintain a relaxed and welcoming environment
- Ensure facilities are maintained properly with adequate supplies
- Maintain and manage inventory of all supplies, sales collateral and training documents
- Ensure all sales materials are available to Field Representatives
- Provide assistance with enquiries from Field Representatives
- Collate all completed daily sales and liaise with Head Office
- Monitor and collate all weekly invoicing from Field Representatives
- Maintain effective filing system
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Full time availability - Monday to Friday.
- Available to start immediately
- Must reside and eligble to work in Canada
- Ability to work towards a set target under pressure with strict deadlines and requirements
- Be of smart and professional appearance in suitable business attire
- Quick learner
- Ability to work in lively and fast-paced environment.
- Be outgoing, talkative, and highly motivated
- Team player with an open-mind that has to ability to adapt to change.
Reporting to: Country Manager, Recruitment Manager and Sales Managers
Previous office and recruitment experience preferred, however full coaching is provided.
All applicants are required to submit a covering letter and current resume email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be contacted via phone therefore ensure the correct contact information has been provided.