Company: Trafa Pharmaceutical Supplies Inc.
Trafa Pharmaceutical Supplies Inc, a North American based company has 10 year experience in Ingredients business. Our business activities are primarily focused on Imports/Exports, Stocking, Distribution, Manufacturing and Sourcing of Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Ingredients, Plant Extracts and Powders, Specialty Chemicals , Film Coating Materials and Compounding Chemicals. We source more than 5,000 ingredients for health Industry.
Business address: 138-14273 Knox Way #138 Richmond, British Columbia V6V 2Z4
Location of work: same as above
Type of Employment: Permanent- Full Time
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Determine strategic planning related to new product lines,
Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales,
Organize regional and divisional sales operations,
Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments,
Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts,
Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Conduct performance reviews,
Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field,
Plan and control budget and expenditures
Negotiate with 3PL's when needed and ensure lowest cost / highest service level logistics arrangements
Partner with the Senior Management group in supporting corporate strategy developing through creation of a highly effective materials management strategy based on company values, goals, and objectives
Provide strategic insight in the planning and oversight of business growth/expansion model
Ensure internal communication are optimized between retail and manufacturing functions by implementing best in class Customer Service metrics and practices.
Lead Continuous Improvement initiatives aimed at improving Distribution, Warehouse or Customer Service efficacy and optimization
A college or university degree in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- As our business activities are primarily focused on Imports/Exports, Stocking, Distribution, Manufacturing and, Sourcing of Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Ingredients and Products, Plant Extracts and Powders, Film Coating Materials, Specialty Chemicals, Compounding Chemicals and Pharmacy Supplies we require a person with minimum 3 years of experience as a sales or marketing representative in distribution of Food or Health or Pharma Industry.
- Demonstrated working experience in planning, directing, and evaluating the activities of sales departments
- Keen business acumen and well versed in national/oversees distribution of fresh/time sensitive/transport sensitive goods
- Demonstrated proficiency in building collaborative relationships with internal and external client groups, energizing and engaging others and effectively leading/communicating change
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and develop others
- Demonstrated ability in leading and implementing continuous improvement initiatives such as labour cost reductions, distribution cost/time reductions and warehousing optimization strategies
- MS Office proficiency
- Proven success record in training and development of others and building strong teams
- Accustomed to working in a fast, high pressure working environment
Salary: $ 39.23 to $40.00 Hourly, for 32 Hours per week. Position requires up to 50% travel both domestically and internationally.
Transportation and travelling allowance
Full Medical and Dental Coverage
2-3 weeks annual paid leave
One or two performance bonuses per year
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by fax: 604-2707514
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.