Webmaster 1 vacancy
Company: K.C.C. Chooka Cabinet Ltd. / Chooka Kitchens & Millwork
With more than 30 years of experience, our work extends beyond custom kitchens and bathrooms to the creation of beautiful living and working interiors for both residential and commercial projects. From the initial concept and planning, right through to the final details and installation, ensuring your satisfaction from start to finish.
Business Location: 36 Le Page Court North York, ON M3J 1Z9
Work location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements,
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards,
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements,
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website,
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software,
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products,
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity,
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls,
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Education: A bachelor's degree, in computer science, communications or business or completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, Web design or business is required
- At least 3 years of experience as a computer programmer or graphic designer is required.
- Attention to detail, flexibility, organized, effective interpersonal skills, client focus, team player, initiative, accurate.
- Accustomed to working in a fast, high pressure working environment
- Knowledge of Persian, Turkish, Kurdish and Arabic language is an asset as many of our clients speak these languages
Required Technical Skills:
Applications: Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Flash, Shockwave, Adobe Dreamweaver
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Microsoft Visual Studio, Xcode
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
MAC, Linux, JavaOS, Networking software, Networking security, Intranet, Internet, Enterprise Applications Integration, Word processing software, Mail server software, HTML editing software, Website creation and management software, Programming languages, MS Office, C#, .NET, API
Operating Systems and Software:
Salary: $ 28.57- 30.00 hourly, 45 hours per week.
Benefits: disability, pension.
Apply by e-mail to: Job.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 36 Le Page Court North York, ON M3J 1Z9
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.